photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

August 29, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday y'all!

1 // On Tuesday I met my Supper Club ladies (with a new addition!) out to dinner versus our usual at home get together. We met at YaYa's Euro Bistro in the Promenade which was great since I had never tried it before.

It was too hot for us but once the weather cools down I so want to hang out on this patio.

Photo Courtesy of Little Rock Soiree
2 // EH and I have had a busy couple of weeks (always) and after this long Holiday weekend we are looking at MORE busy weekends. Having so many fun things to do is great but sometimes I have to remind myself not to make myself busy for the sake of being busy. It's a hard lesson to learn sometimes.


3 // My coworker BF's last day to work at my company is today. I'm excited for her new opportunity but sad I'm losing my lunch friend. Maybe this will be my inspiration to start eating at home more which I know my wallet would love.

4 // The first Razorback game of the season is this weekend! Since the forecast is calling for rain anyways, I think we might pop into a Bdubs (aka Buffalo Wild Wings) and cheer on for the Hogs! Which reminds me..I need a shopping trip for some new red items.

5 // It's been a very stressful couple of weeks - or maybe months now but this past week has surprised me with some definite victories. Neither of which I can elaborate on now, but trust me - if my luck hangs on then next week is going to be great!

Hope you have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend y'all! 

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh I was so sad when my work best friend left for a new opportunity too (though I left shortly after, and we still get together for pretty frequent happy hours). Stopping by from the link-up, hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you still see eachother! I hope we can do the same. Thank you for stopping by! -Rach

      Delete