photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

October 5, 2014

Weekend Happenings

One of the plus sides to EH having to study pretty much all the time is that we (or I really, since he's studying) get a weekend with no big plans. I love having fun things to look forward to, but after what feels like a marathon of events, the no plans weekend feel pretty great.

So while it doesn't make for a very thrilling blog post, here's what we were up to this weekend.

On Friday night, EH and I went to one of our favorite spots, US Pizza, and sat on the patio for drinks and pizza. Before we left I sent a selfie to a friend to compare outfits and only later realized the #photopom in the background.


This photo cracks me up for a number of reasons. The Simba-like pose of Moose, the obvious desire to stay OUT of the picture by EH...pure gold right here.

Saturday was very laid back. We attended a gender reveal party for some friends of ours (BOY! Which I totally called. Too bad there isn't a game show for this - I would so win every time) and caught up on our DVR. I also realized I reached a trifecta for booties. Now if only the weather down here would match up with my desire for fall fashion.


I also tried a little pattern mixing with plaid and cheetah print. Which I sort of failed to capture in this selfie. But don't worry, I made up for that with the obvious collection of dirty glasses to the left, and a worry of are my eyebrows crooked towards the center? This is why I don't selfie.



Other than that, it was a very laid back weekend for us. I got all my grocery shopping done, decorated the front porch, we cleaned out EH's closet (which included shirts from HS, go figure!) and made a huge batch of gumbo.

Definitely a victory of a weekend.

1 comment: