photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

March 27, 2014

Things I'm Looking Forward to Thursday

It's easy to get wrapped up in the whirlwind of your day to day and find yourself in a bit of a lull. I think the weather warming up (here atleast) has helped improve my mood but I think there is still some post-winter blues hanging around.

One thing that has helped combat the rainy days and moods is thinking about everything I have to look forward to in the upcoming weeks and months.



So here are a few things that I focus on to keep myself in high spirits -

- Engineer Husband and I celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Monday! I cant believe it has been two years married and eight years together total. We have big weekend plans of a fancy dinner out, a Harry Potter movie marathon (probably more for me as I've been reading the books finally!) and general hanging out and celebrating together.

- Pretty dresses, pencil skirts, sandals and open toed shoes

- Derby Day at the Horse Races! I've already been keeping an eye out for a new dress and a big floppy hat to wear to the Jockey Club. The weather gets a little prettier every day so hopefully in a couple of weeks it will be absolutely perfect.

- Patio sitting, rolling the car windows down, and opening up all the doors and windows to the house to get as much fresh air as possible. I bet I can convince Engineer Husband to fire up the grill if we get a particularly warm night.

- All the trees suddenly turning green seemingly overnight - also all of the flowers popping up everywhere. Tulips have already given us a sneak peek but I can't wait for azaleas and hydrangeas and everything in between.

Those are just a few things that have been occupying my mind and keeping me distracted and filled with happy thoughts. 

What are you most looking forward to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment