photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

March 20, 2014

Beautiful beautiful spring..


I'm so happy it's spring. Something about it becoming official today put a little pep in my step and I was extra grateful that the weather reflected the proclamation.

After quite a hectic week, Engineer Husband and I decided to soak up the extra post-work hours of sunlight by hanging out in the garage - him working on a project for our niece, and Moose and I lounging with a glass of wine and reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. This all followed up with frozen pizza and a little DVR.

All in all, I feel like this was a perfect start to the new season. And with the warmer weather and the blossoming of tulips everywhere, I feel invigorated and ready to take on some new projects. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment