photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

July 23, 2014

Things to Remember

I can always tell when I'm not quite feeling like my enthusiastic self when I find myself pinning inspirational quotes on pinterest. I've always been really into collecting quotes - always copying them down into a little notebook and pulling it out whenever I was feeling a little down. Something about knowing someone else in the world has captured exactly what you're feeling in a way that you could never find yourself able to express is oddly comforting.

Here are a few that must be really good because I pinned them over and over. 

This one reminds me of my MeMaw who always told me the things we worry about most are the ones that never come true. So far she's been pretty accurate!




 


I have about 285 more but these were the ones that I gravitated towards tonight. Just a little boost to make tomorrow better than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment