photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

August 26, 2015

Happy National Dog Day!

I'm not sure who declared today National Dog Day, but I never want to miss an opportunity to show off my main squish, Moose.


He still looks like a puppy to me, even though his once black face has long turned white.


I especially love when it's bath time version of Moose. He gets a mean case of crazy eyes but then once he's done he runs around the house and goes wild. 


Though I could do without the occasions where we (or..EH) has to break out the rubber gloves. That we could definitely skip!


Moose can be a little stereotypical - he barks at the doorbell, barks when my iPad dings, barks at strangers. But most of the time he's cuddled up like this.


Or on the back of the couch, which has a permanent indention in the cushion. 

He's the little fluffy light of my life and I'm so happy I'm his Human. I love hearing DH make up songs for him (Whose Bed Has the Moose Been Under and Fluff in the Wind are my favorites), love his midnight howling sessions where I can only figure he's dreaming of his wolf ancestors, and love coming home to this little squish face every day.

Happy National Dog Day to you and your fluffy ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment