photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

February 3, 2016

Valentine's Gift Guide for Her

I can't help but love Valentine's Day - maybe it's all the heart shaped items? Love is in the air? Who knows, but I dig it. We usually celebrate ours on a different day than the 14th but it's still fun having a dedicated day to spoil eachother.

And that's what I like about Valentine's Day - I like gifting EH something that spoils him that he wouldn't normally buy for himself. And same for me!

So here are a few items if you need some inspiration for yourself. A gift guide for the Mister in your life coming soon!

Druzy Earrings: Kendra Scott / Acrylic Photo Block: tinyprints / Perfume: Tory Burch /
Lock Pendant: The Giving Keys via Nordstrom / Oval Signet Ring: Bauble Bar / 
Custom Stuffed Plush Dog: ShelterPups.com / Naked Smoky Palette: Sephora


I love all of these items but my favorite is that sweet custom plush dog. Not only is it a sweet reminder of your own furbaby, but they donate money back to your local shelter to help shelter animals in need. I can't think of a greater gift than that!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week - I swear it's been the longest week ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment