photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

February 29, 2016

My Favorite Kitchen Essentials

So far 2016 has been the year of me returning to the kitchen. We've been trying to curb eating out during the work week so it's back to meal planning. After years of being able to cook basic pasta dishes and microwaves meals exclusively, it's nice feeling confident in the kitchen!

One of the main reasons I do feel so confident in the kitchen is because I'm equipped with the right products! Here are just a few of my favorites that I use all the time.


Cravings by Chrissy Teigen: Amazon / Salt Grinder: Amazon / Taco Plates: Eggshells Kitchen Co. / Garlic Zoom: Eggshells Kitchen Co. / Lodge 6.5" Cast Iron Skillet: Eggshells Kitchen Co.  / Zak! Confetti Mixing Bowls: Zak! / RSVP Culinary Torch: Eggshells Kitchen Co.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do own those mini skillets but have not put them to use yet. But if they are anything like my regular cast iron skillet, I know they will be perfect. I have lots of breakfast scrambles planned for our immediate future!

What are you can't live without kitchen products?

No comments:

Post a Comment