photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

January 31, 2016

Snow Day 2016

Arkansas, especially central Arkansas, thankfully usually has mild winters. But each year we are lucky enough to get one snow day! I'll take that over ice any day.



We have to take advantage of snow while we have it - we got a good six inches this year but it already started to melt by early afternoon. 

The snow was from a few weeks ago and I think it's safe to say that Moose enjoyed it! Poor pup is under the weather at the moment, so this post is all about him.




Getting closer!





I think snow days take him back to his ancestral roots. 



At this point I think his paws were chilly so he was ready to cuddle.



I think we're done with snow for the year so i'm grateful for this one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment