photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

August 27, 2013

Well hey y'all!

I figure it's way past time to get the dreaded first post out of the way.

So hey y'all! I'm Rachel and this is my new project - Pretty Little Victories. I hope you feel free to move around the site (still in progress, of course) but I'll give you a crash course here.

I'm a twenty-something living in Central AR where I'm in the life insurance brokerage business. I am the lucky keeper of the fluffiest squish face ever, our Pomeranian Moose, and I'm proudly married to Engineer Husband who feels the same way. 



I'm a good mood enthusiast and I like to try and find the positive in any situation. Little things excite me (sometimes exorbitantly which my Husband could tell you!) but that's okay. If that little thing happens to be pretty, that just makes it even more sweet.


The purpose of this blog is to document those little things (and sometimes big!) that sum up all the pretty little victories in life. Finding a great new product, having a great hair day, getting over an obstacle at work or in your personal life, something great that happens in the world. It really doesn't matter as long as I can count it a victory! 


So I hope you'll join me. I think it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment