photo PLVlogoRev2copy-0_zps51684a25.png

March 9, 2016

Putt Putt Bar Crawl

I love putt putt golf. And I enjoy day drinking. So when our friend invited us to join his team for the 2016 United Cerebral Palsy's Putt Putt Bar Crawl for charity (a great bonus!), EH and I were sold. 



You might recognize EH and our friend's outfits from the Four Ball golf tournament last year - the love any excuse to wear golf knickers!

There were 9 bars participating that each set up their own hole. Some much harder than others!




The skeeball style hole was my favorite! 

We didn't win, unsurprisingly, but it was a great time and hopefully a lot of money and awareness was raised for Cerebral Palsy. 



Since it was so nice outside, we decided to walk across the Arkansas River to try out Flyway Brewing Co, where the late afternoon day drinking continued, this time with board games! I'm much worse at Jenga than Putt-Putt.



Sunday was another gorgeous day, perfect for our first day of kickball! Moose enjoyed the weather too, and making new friends!




Isn't Bear cute? I love any dog who is named after another animal, like Moose!

I'm grateful the weekend was so nice and sunny and that we took full advantage of it. This week is rain, rain, and more rain for the unforeseeable future.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment